Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

A DOG AND PONY SHOW....

Another beautiful morning....we are supposed to have seven in a row.

Finished chores by 8:30.

Cool out there.

Winnie..

Berlin and me....

Tis the season to start bike riding. Just have to get started.

Never left the property today. After lunch I went out to work Abbe...the clips on the poles worked much better. I'm trying to get her mane to stay down, so the braids.

Cooper was supposed to come up at 5:15...Gary went into Rochester at 4 to make phone calls for a local political campaign. It's a good thing I didn't make dinner, as the Coop went to flag football practice with his brother and Dad instead of coming here...

Phoebe and Gucci went out early with me to do evening chores...

A lot of geese are flying over the farm lately....are they where you live?

Gary and I mowed the lawn earlier today. This is one of our two bamboo gardens.

That's all folks. This was short and sweet. Tomorrow there might be a little more excitement...consider this a break. Night all.

No comments: