Followers

Friday, August 13, 2010

GETTING THERE....

A little steamy out back this morning...yet the temperature was relatively cool.
Up and at 'um.


As per usual, the critters were trying to steal the show.





Finished chores a little later than usual as I raked the hay up from under the shed roof. Time to get things organized.

Put Seymour and Sid back in their taxi and headed for the house.
At 10:30 Jenny dropped Finn and Cooper off for a few hours. They brought bagels...yum.
We were working on the Studio Barn so they went out there with us and played while we did a few things..
It's looking different, huh?
We planned on going swimming, but Jenny forgot to leave me the car seats. So...she picked up the boys and they went over to Tina's...AFTER a little drumming. They are knocking my socks off! Going to have to get drums so we can all play together. Everyone in our family is pretty musical and maybe they will join our "drumming jams" in the barn when we start up in September. Anyone else out there interested?
I don't know how Sidney could stand all the noise.
Gary went out to Randy's for their annual pickle making day... The best dills you've ever tasted. I will show you pictures when he brings them home.

In the meantime, I went out looking for a little rug for the Studio Barn. Found one at a local Bargin Outlet. Great sky this afternoon.


Evening chores...all my four legged helpers were with me.


When I finished them, I grabbed a basket and picked some veggies from the gardens. Lots of peppers, beets and tomatoes.

After dinner I went back out to the Studio Barn to hook up some components I got over 20 years ago. They have been on vacation for awhile ( since Jenny and Kevin gave us a Bose radio/CD player). It was a real challenge to remember how to do it correctly. Roger, if you are reading this, I am going to need some help straightening this speaker thing out.
Hopefully I will get things finished up tomorrow after returning home from Walnut Hill.
Be prepared...a big photo shoot is on the way.

Night all.

4 comments:

Louise said...

Well, that studio barn looks fantastic. I forecast that you are going to have many hours of enjoyment out there.

Have fun at Walnut Hill. You ought to get some spectacular pictures.

Val Ewing said...

What great shots!!! Love the studio....JEALOUS! But I especially love the collection of chairs, I've always loved having unmatched chairs in my house!

Flash floods here yesterday...made for an interesting day.

Xtreme English said...

Ufda! You surely have mastered the art of burning the candle at both ends of the day. Wonderful post!

Terry said...

What do you mean the animals are stealing the show?? They are the show! Tee-hee.