Followers

Thursday, August 15, 2024

Hanna PK

A beautiful day...high in the mid 80s and not too muggy.  Last night I got hooked on a limited series (Netflix) and stayed up WAY too late.  Right now I am SO tired.




3 guys were painting the house today and they finished the south and west sides.  Gary took them out to lunch and at 1 I was down at the library for bridge.  I did not get home until around 4:30 and by 5 Little Wonder and I were giving Gary a taxi ride down to Summer Serenades.

Hanna PK was on tap and she outdid herself.

The Seneca Chief was docked for the night as they will be heading back to Buffalo tomorrow.  I'm sure the crew enjoyed the music.


She is one amazing entertainer.















Home by dark and tucked the boys in while Gary heated up leftovers for dinner.


Night all.  I m going to hit the sack.

 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Whew! Another crazy active day you had!

Sandra said...

Non-stop for you two! It sounds like the painters are moving right along.