Followers

Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Yes!

Cooler and a pretty rainy off and on day.

I still think something is bugging Rebel.  He's getting around, but seems stiff to me.
After chores I was in the barn for a couple more hours moving the rest of last years hay into a smaller stall and got 4 pallets put down.  One thing led to another and I ended up cleaning out the stall Rebel used to be in.


Once we got back in the house I checked out my computer and
was very happy to see that Kamala Harris picked Tim Walz to be the next Vice President.  He was my choice from the beginning as he was loaded with experience in every direction and had very positive messages, wanting to work with others.  He's also a kick-ass person, has a sense of humor and can relate to people.  A good choice.

Watched the olympics for awhile and had a visitor stop in for some garlic.  She is a real foodie person and works in the industry.  We sent her home with a bag full of veggies.

Late afternoon I decided to made a zucchini/onion pie.
I had more zucchini than the recipe called for, so I altered it and put it in a lasagna dish instead of a pie plate.

Made a salad....

and watched Harris and Walz in Philadelphia as they were being so well received by a ginormous crowd.
Dinner was simple, vegetarian and delicious.

Continued watching these two and it was so refreshing compared to what comes out of Trump and JD's mouths.  They sound like two very angry men who constantly put down the country and anything else they talk about.  Such a difference in what they want for the US.
It seemed so dark out because of the rain, I put the boys in at 8






The sky was gorgeous,




Night all.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is refreshing to see positivity and energy to build America versus Trump who wants everything to collapse with his dialogues.
I’ll work hard to share my feelings with those who still think a con man, liar, and selfish cheat can do any good for our country, economy or world relations. Kathy

Val Ewing said...

I certainly enjoyed the positive vibes they created in their speeches. Anything is better than gloom and doom.

Sandra said...

I listened to the speech on MPR and was so excited by them. I have hope!!! Dinner looks delicious, btw.