Followers

Friday, August 23, 2024

Opa!

A beautiful, busy day and most of it was spent preparing for Steph's party tonight.

Rebel was certainly better with the pads and boots on this morning.


By the time I was finished with chores, Gary and Steph were out at the Studio putting up Twinkie lights.
The goose Steph hung in the tree was doing it's thing.



I picked some tomatoes and a few banana peppers and by then Steph was in full gear....Marinating chicken, making fruit bowls, cutting up veggies, taking all kinds of stuff over to the Studio.
The party favor? A nice cotton bag containing a tomato and an onion.

By 6pm, things were in pretty good shape.



All we had to do was get some ice and take the food out around 7:30.  Gary grilled shish ke bobs and some Naan bread to finish up.




At 7:30 the guests arrived.  All were asked to wear a kaftan (I have no idea where Steph came up with this idea).


What an amazing spread.





Al and Scott were the bar tenders.
A little after 8 I went out to tuck the boys in.


Rebel was still doing pretty well....except for losing one of the bell boots.  I'll have to hunt for it in the morning.










I loved the kaftans Steph and Jenny picked out.












Gary and I pooped out by 9:30.  The party is still going on.  Steph outdid herself!
Night all.




2 comments:

Sandra said...

This looks like so much fun! Your place looks so pretty, what a spot for a party. I didn't realize how tall Jenny is!

Val Ewing said...

You have a party place!