Followers

Monday, August 26, 2024

Spa Day

Beautiful weather.  Alice and I were supposed to go out to celebrate our birthdays today but I passed as my stomach is messed up from all the stuff we indulged in last week.




This is National Dog Day, and here he is!
I was doing alright during chores and survived spa day.  The horses walked right in again, but this time they both went in the same stall.
While Alice groomed Buddy I took the current boot off Rebel and got things set up for new ones.



(My favorite shot of the day)






The boots I have been putting on him seem to work, as he is walking better.  I'm starting to think that his thin soles are the problem.  It seems to take me forever to get this altogether on Rebel's front feet.
After two hours, they were back outside.





I cooled it much of the day...got in a nap.
Chores a little before 8.






Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

You needed a quiet day. That's a really good photo of Alice and the header photo....wow!