Followers

Thursday, August 8, 2024

8 Days A Week

It was very comfortable this morning, but ended up muggy.







By the time we were done with chores, the painters arrived to continue scaping and priming the house.  I went to Wegmans and bought a boatload of groceries.  Even made a stop at Aldi's.
Gary picked more stuff from the gardens....
and made our first batch of sauce.  About 49 more bags to go.
I did a few things around the house....


and went down to the library for bridge.  I was only home for a short time when I had to drive Gary down to the Welcome Center for Summer Serenades.  The band was there to set up at 5.  Little Wonder rode with me and we went back home....got back for the music around 6:30.
Tonight featured 8 Days A Week.

I love watching everyone reacting to the music....keeping the beat one way or the other.






A big crowd and the weather cooperated.













Is was almost dark when we got home and I went out to tuck the boys in.  By then it was much cooler.



Night all.

 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Great outdoor entertainment, and a lovely evening light

Sandra said...

Love the music! Let us hope tomorrow brings you some weather relief.