Followers

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Summer Serenades....Feedback.

Another marathon day.  High 70s with lots of sunshine.



After chores Gary helped me cut down some small trees near the gate to the outdoor arena...

and I did some weed whacking along the fence lines.


After tomorrow, I plan to take my trike off the property for a ride.
When I got back in the house I decided to make a strawberry/banana smoothie.  The best breakfast for me.
Gary got serious with the garlic.






I made a quick trip to the bank and Country Max for some grain and shavings.  I don't have to buy grain very often, but the shavings are another story.
While I was weed whacking I tasted the only two raspberries I could find.  It won't be long now, before I can start making raspberry smoothies.
Gary bought more flowers to put in front of our sign.  It's totally bare out there and they will be an improvement.
At 5:30 Little Wonder and I dropped him off at the Welcome Center as the band was there, ready to set up for the season opener.
I did evening chores....







and got there five minutes before the band started playing.
Gary introduced them.

There was a big crowd and the temperature was perfect.












A lot of my music pals were there supporting Bill and the band.  We even danced!  There were many people sitting on the other side of the Canal, and some of them were dancing too.


















Off to a great start

Night all.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

You two never sit still! She has a great voice and we even got a little boogie-woogie. I have wild black raspberries growing in abundance along the tree line. I haven't picked them in years.