Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

The Comeback

90 today and hotter than that tomorrow.  I did morning chores, but took it easy the rest of the day.  Back to normal by late afternoon.








I picked our first two cucumbers this afternoon....
and made a jar of refrigerator pickles.  Cucumbers, onions, carrots and a sweet and sour brine.
Before chores I started on some home fries.  Not in the mood to make a big dinner.


Fortunately there was a breeze all day and these two also had a fan to get in front of.












I thought I would try making a raspberry/banana smoothie.  Prefer it with strawberries.
Breakfast for dinner.
While I finished making it, Gary had picked some beans from the north garden.  We are loaded.

Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I'm sorry we have sent our weather your way. It's been miserable but we have a slight reprieve for a couple of days. The best thing you can do is take it easy.