Followers

Friday, July 15, 2022

Hangin' on the Home Front

More sunshine and still in need of rain.






I'm still riding my trike back and forth on the property, waiting for them to finish working on the road across the street so I can ride there.



I mowed the small pasture and behind the horse barn after chores.  Hopefully we will get back to green grass one of these days.  Also did some weed whacking along the fence line, which is going to take a long time.

Used to seeing the metal roofs now....they sure improved the look of the barns.






Little Wonder and I took a nap this afternoon.  Gary had coffee with his pals and two more meetings so it was very quiet around here.

The ponies were waiting to get tucked in tonight.








I made a salad and
we had leftover pasta for dinner.  Easy.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

We are in the tropics for the entire month according to my weather app. Not a good chance for rain, but it sure is humid. Little Wonder is so adorable.