Followers

Monday, July 18, 2022

Finally.....

It rained most of the night and part of the day.  We even have puddles!




After chores I did not feel well and went back to bed.  No fever.  Negative Covid test.  But I felt light headed.  Had a remote pacemaker check....that was ok.  Think I have a bug.  Yuck.  Little Wonder stayed next to me all day long.
Managed to go out to the barn for 5 minutes of evening chores.


Eating saltines and drinking ginger ale.  Sure hope I feel better in the morning.
Night all.


 

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

I hope, too, you are way better tomorrow.Do you have any slight infection anywhere, wood prickle, rose thorn, even a little scratch?? Welcome rain, ours will come tomorrow. Sending a heap of caring wishes flying north.XXX

Val Ewing said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Sandra said...

The rain is certainly welcome, I wish your weather came my way. I hope you are better today.