Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Beans and Weiners

The temperature made it to 91 today and with the humidity I was not as energetic as yesterday.

Gary has really gotten in the chore groove and puts Rebel's mask on every morning.




I put Hay nets in the run-in by the fan so Rebel and Seamus could cool off.
Around 10 I got in the car, Gary drove, and we went to the bank and Wegmans.  I'm definately not ready to lift heavy bags of groceries.
When we got back to the farm I made a gigantic batch of bean salad.

Picked some flowers for our kitchen table ... all we have now is iris and lupins.
Little Wonder and I took it easy much of the afternoon
until Pat C. came up for some rhubarb.  We had a nice chat.
Went out to tuck in the ponies after 6.  As soon as they saw me they told me they were ready to get in their cool stalls.








The Rebel has a great view from his windows






A picnic dinner.  Just what I wanted.
Night all.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your yard looks so nice! I was at your Wegmans earlier . If I had seen you, I I would have asked you in person what you were making for dinner! ( after saying how good you are doing for what you have been through.) Picnic good is always good to have - we are still eating leftover Zweigles hots from our gatherings. Hope we don’t get too severe a storm tomorrow with the needed rain coming. Kathy

Nancy J said...

Lupins are beautiful.

Sandra said...

Beautiful flowers as usual. Wonder is wondering why he is out in the heat! Rebel and his pony are two lucky guys! We had a windy dreary day, I hope your heat doesn't give you the weather we had yesterday.