Followers

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Waiting is No Fun

A beautiful day.




After chores I mowed the lawn and around the pastures so I won't have to worry about doing it for a week.






Gary did all the hand mowing (as per usual).


I took it easy until evening chores and got a call from Strong Hospital at 3:30.  I have to be there tomorrow morning by 7:45 so Jenny has chore and farm duty.  So lucky that she can do this for us.
I worked on dinner and then went out to do chores.  Seamus and The Rebel were waiting for me.  They are so used to going in the gate by the run-in....I have to call them to go in their stalls to eat.
If there is an opportunity, Seamus loves to join me in the feed room.



Left all kinds of notes for Jenny so she can continue to spoil them.
Dinner was delish.
Marinated asparagus, roasted potato/onion salad with chives....

Grilled chicken and salad.

Looks like it's going to be nap time for me and Little Wonder.
Hopefully I can get some sleep (if I can turn my brain off)
and I will be back with a post tomorrow night.
Night all.

 

4 comments:

Sue S said...

May all go well for you with the best possible outcome.

Anonymous said...

Best wishes to you. Love your blog and read it every evening. Lisa

Sandra said...

I know it will all be good, but I will wish you luck anyway. Your far and barn look so neat and orderly, I am envious! Dinner looks good, as usual. I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow. Get some rest.

Brown said...

I’m thinking about you.