Followers

Monday, May 2, 2022

Soloing On The Roof

Grey and in the high 50s until 6pm when the sun appeared for a short time.




Jason arrived around 8:30 and worked on Gary's barn by himself all day.  



At 9:30 I had an appointment with my eye Doctor down at Oak Orchard.  Hopefully my new distance glasses will be corrected.
I can't imagine how Jason does this by himself!




By 3:30 he was all done.  Hopefully they will work on the North (last) side tomorrow and the lift will finally be removed from the front paddock.

I have been dying for something sweet for over a week so I made some vanilla pudding with bananas and walnuts so we can indulge tonight.
Gary went down to Cooper's baseball game and I made some spags with a cheese sauce, topped with fresh tomatoes.
Went out to tuck the ponies in...






and couldn't wait to taste the pasta.  So good.

Night all.


2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Tulips and daffs, beautiful, Seamus will never get left out there by himself , nothing seems to sorry him, a very happy chappy.

Sandra said...

You flowers are wonderful! The barns look really good and so does the pasta!