Followers

Saturday, May 14, 2022

Still No Rain

We were supposed to get some rain today but it never happened.  Sunshine all day.

Now, when I walk into the barn in the morning, The Rebel is always standing next to his pony.  So sweet.





It was another hot one for Little Wonder.
Seamus refuses to leave his mask on.  I put it on twice today and didn't have the energy to hunt it down the third time it was missing.



I was looking for something in the grooming room and both ponies were curious.
Spent the rest of the morning mowing the lawn and around the pastures.


Jenny and Finn showed up late afternoon to get more tulips....Gary and I had been binging a Netflix series THE LINCOLN LAWYER.   Scott has Jenny's car, so they were doodling around in his ginormous truck.

Good practice for Finn.
I put together a frittata for dinner....



and let it bake while I did evening chores.




(Jenny picked us another vase full of tulips.)
Dinner was simple and delicious.

Night all.  We finished the series around 9 so I am really late in posting.

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

There he is again with his lovely top knot. Dinner, tulips, all looking wonderful.

Sandra said...

We don't seem to be sending our weather, we have had a lot of rain. That is some big truck! Dinner looks good, as usual.