Followers

Thursday, May 12, 2022

How About 84????

I have a feeling that we are going to need rain pretty soon.  



After chores I cut more vines out of one of the gardens and Gary started cutting up some of our old, rotten fence boards.  One of these days we are going to have to replace many on the fence line.





At 1 I was at the Seymour Library to play bridge.  Could not believe it was 84 degrees.
When I got home, Randy was there with three harnesses that have been sitting in his shed for decades.  I am hoping that a friend will take one of them....they were used on Joe, Randy's Belgian.  (Joe lived here for many years).  It's going to take some serious cleaning, but the leather looks pretty good.

I finished making pasta salad for dinner....

and eventually went out for evening chores.


I decided to move Seamus to the stall at the end of Rebel's (huge).  Got it all cleaned up and put down fresh bedding...moved his bucket etc. There is an exterior door there and I am hoping that he and his horse will be able to go in and out after evening chores.  They sure wondered what the heck I was doing.  Tried it until 7:30 and then went out and put them in their stalls for the night.  Hopefully they will eventually be able to pick where they want to be.  They will only have the front paddock...no pastures.






Little Wonder waited patiently for me to get things all switched around.
Gary grilled some Zwiegles

and the pasta salad was delish.  Tomorrow it will even be better.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Seamus always looks like he knows exactly where he is going. Phew, a heat wave. Barely 2.5 Here this morning.

Sandra said...

They don't like a change in routine or place, do they. Dinner looked good to me!