Followers

Monday, May 30, 2022

Day Number 4

This was a good day....high 80s but the house felt cool, friends stopped up and the swelling in my chest must be going down as I felt quite a bit better.   Friday and Saturday I felt amazingly good (leftover drugs from the procedure), Sunday was kind of a downer (happy drugs must have disappeared) and today I felt normal and energetic again.














I sat out on the porch and read for awhile.

Gary was planting more tomatoes and I went over and pulled out some rhubarb to give to Rich and Joan F., who were stopping up this afternoon.


After that, I did nothing.  Watched a movie with Little Wonder....






went out for evening chores with Gary....







and had leftover corn chowder (by Jenny) for dinner.

Night all.


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Watching a movie with Little Wonder is doing something really good. I'm glad to see you are feeling better. You have a beautifully kept property.