Followers

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Thank You Judy!

Today I was not as energetic as the past two and took it easy for the most part.  Our good pal, Judy, stopped up with a basket of goodies for dinner so I really was off duty for most everything.  At noon I grabbed the book Madonna dropped off (with a basket of special treats) the other day....and read while I had lunch on the porch. Perfect weather.








Gary planted a lot of these San Marzano tomatoes today.
More roses are blooming.


I am really enjoying our porch this spring.



Having the opportunity to spend time with Judy was a real upper.  We sent her home with fresh picked spinach and pasta salad.











What a terrific dinner.....chicken salad on greens with cantaloupe and watermelon, rolls, chips and she even brought iced tea and cookies.  We are so fortunate to have so many good friends.  And they all know how to cook!
Do you remember the photos I kept posting of my friend's foal Wallace?  Two artists did paintings from them and today his owner (Andrea....Seamuses Mom) sent me a photo taken this week. He is now 10 months old and such a gorgeous boy!
Brenda Cretney
Susan Duby
I'll bet someone will want to paint this one too.
Thanks again to all who have been leaving comments regarding my pacemaker.
I am taking it easy.
Night all.



 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Everything is so tidy at your farm. I am envious. I would love to be on your porch. What do you do with all of those tomatoes? That's a lot! I see you have a mask Seamus will leave on, yippee! You have such good friends because you are a good friend.

Nancy J said...

True friends know when to step up and help out when needed. You so deserve every bit of pampering and yummy meal deliveries. Rest lots and enjoy the book .