Followers

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

80 Degrees....

Another beautiful day.





Hundreds of flowers are in bloom....mostly daffodils and tulips.



I had to pick up my new glasses at 10 and drove by the Welcome Center on the way home.  It's prime time for the gardens.

The Canal has filled and will open for travel in a little over a week.





Lori S. stopped over at 2 for a major load of rhubarb.  She is making jam.


When changing wallets I found a gift card for Tractor Supply and it had a balance of 56 dollars on it!  I spent it in minutes.  Little Wonder went with me.
At 5 Gary and I drove down to the baseball field at the High School to watch Cooper's game.  It was Senior night.



Yay!  They won 5 to 4.  
The ponies were ready for dinner when we got back to the farm.




Dinner was an exact replay of what we had last night.  It's a good thing we like leftovers.
Night all.





 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Your flowers are exquisite! Wonder knows how to make the best of a car ride. I love leftovers, they save me often when I have no motivation to cook.