Followers

Sunday, May 8, 2022

My Kind of Weather

Just brilliant all day long.


I ordered a couple of pony sized masks for Seamus and the ears are long enough for a donkey! Have to do something about that.








We have so many tulips I picked some for the kitchen table.
Nothing fancy for Mother's Day.  We went down to Barber's for a sandwich and ended up in a long conversation with a friend.  Wore our work clothes and looked like a couple of farmers.  No one cared.




When we got back to the farm, Little Wonder decided to take a nap.  Must be all that fresh air.
I mowed the lawn this afternoon.  It takes a couple of hours as I must be doing almost 2 acres.

Jenny and Coop stopped up with a beautiful hanging plant for Mother's Day.  Just brought it in the house as we could have some pretty cold weather tonight.










Little Wonder and I went out for evening chores and then I made big salads for dinner.  So good.
When I came into the library to do my Journal (7:15ish) we still had spectacular light.

Night all.



 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Love your tulips and the Mother's Day gift, what a delightful colour , and Hugh knows all too well how long it takes to mow 2 acres, the ride on is a wonderful invention. The table flowers, what are the golden pompom ones? They look like dried flowers.

Sandra said...

Beautiful flowers. I love your library! We are having stormy weather, out of nowhere it got hot.