Followers

Friday, May 6, 2022

The Home Stretch!

Cool and grey.  In the 50s.

The roofers arrived at 8:30 and were VERY productive today.  I found out that they left early yesterday as Js father had emergency surgery in Syracuse.  Family should always be first.  That, I can deal with.






By 3:30 the entire bottom of the North side of Gary's barn was finished.
Who knows?  They might be able to finish the top part this weekend.

I attempted to take a nap this afternoon as last night (again) I could not fall back to sleep.  Even tried reading.  
Cooper had a Varsity Baseball home game at 5.  Gary and I met Jenny there and it was so windy I was happy to leave by 6 to come home and feed the horses.  Felt like the 30s.
Brockport was leading when I left.  Gary and Jenny are still down there.



The Rebel was waiting to be served when I pulled in the driveway.

Seamus found us and was the first to go in his stall.



Now it's time to catch a few more Zs.
Night all.





 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

So glad the crew are back and it's looking like the finishing tape is almost ready for them to cross. Love the ponies, Seamus and his topknot that blows in the wind.

Sandra said...

Hurrah roofers! Your flower beds a beautiful. Mine have turned to lawn. I hope you were able to sleep.