Followers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HONEST SCRAP AWARD PART II


This is the second time this award has been passed on to me, currently from HBFG at
hillbillyfarmgirl.blogspot.com in Sweden.  I'm not quite sure how I found this site, but have thoroughly enjoyed it ever since.  Her thoughts about raising and training horses is spot on.
If you want to enjoy the beauty of Sweden, horses and great photography, pay her a visit.

Several of the people I read have the same philosophy about awards.  Frequently you are asked to list up to 10 things and pass it on to 10 others and it becomes very time consuming to carry out the request.  Hopefully, the presenters are not offended when the recipients do not always follow the directions.  Even tho you may not be an "award" type person, it is still an honor to be recognized by people in the blogosphere.

This particular award wants you to list 10 things about yourself and pass the honors on to 10 others.  I will tell you a couple of things about me....

1.  When I was 5 and 6 years old, I lived with my Nanna (as my parents were very busy taking my brother back and forth to the Cleveland Clinic).  I spoke Albanian at home and English at school.

2.  I loved living on Chautauqua Lake and spent a great deal of my time in or on the water.

as for sending this on to others, I choose those in my links (many of whom have already received this award) and two of my very special followers....Mary O. and Mary Ellen.  Just know that I recognize you all as very special people and feel lucky to have discovered you through this bloggers paradise.

3 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

How fabulous! I love awards that ask you to share unknown facts about yourself. Albanian? wow.

I grew up very near a lake, and not very far from the ocean, so I was constantly on or in the water. I loved it.

Anonymous said...

Do you still remember your Albanian? Congratulations on your award!

Anonymous said...

Lori

I too had a hard time choosing ten, because my favorite bloggers had already been chosen in the round before me (including you). Listing ten things about myself h=was tough, too).

I LOVE that you spoke Albania. Do you still use it?