Followers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

THANK YOU ......



For all the kind words regarding Joe...he was such a good boy....

Thank you - Photochic, Esther, Laughing Orca Ranch, MJ, Allhorsestuff, Broom Jockey, Water_bearer, Gayle, Mike & Ann, Dedene, Jennifer MacNeill Taylor, Emily, the crazysheeplady, Frank, Carol, LeCheval Endiable et Phyto, Rebecca, One Red Horse, Terri,Leigh, Mary Olson, Mary Ellen, KC,  Lily Hydrangea, Sue from Dream Valley Ranch, Lynda from Tanzania, Cheryl Ann (who lost a horse last month) and Lisa.

Please send your positive thoughts to Jon in Colorado (Happy Chronicles link).  On the same day we lost Joe...he and Terri lost a foal (Serafina) and Happy in a horrific hail storm.  The extreme weather conditions are getting out of control.

I appreciate the way you have all looked out for me, knowing what a hard time it is...(and for all the caring messages).  This Journal has taken me around the world, and now you know about this sweet horse.  Thank you, thank you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry about Joe.
Leigh

Mary Olson said...

I'm so sorry to read about your loss and the owner's loss of Joe. It's so hard to lose a horse and especially one that has been a friend for so long.

Mary Ellen said...

Oh, Lori. I had missed a couple of posts and am just now reading about Joe. I'm so sorry. You are such a loving person, and take such amazing care of all the precious animals in your life. I know how terribly hard it is to lose even one. Sending love your way.

allhorsestuff said...

Lori,
my heart gets sad when I think of Joe. I know that the joy he brought outways the loss after the pain dissapates.
I will have to go through this too, someday, and that maybe is why I cry for you..I do it in advance for myself ..of what I know you feel and I will to.
Take care sweet~
KacyK

allhorsestuff said...

I do do love that picture of Joe there, just inside the field from the gate.
KK~

dianasfaria.com said...

I found the story about Joe quite touching as are your two photos for today as well.

Gayle said...

This photo of Joe looks like a perfect photo for one of your art students to tackle...such soft colors (and so much meaning).

Lisa & Gerald said...

Awww I'm very sorry to hear about Joe.

Cheryl Ann said...

Lori, I haven't been on your blog for a while either...still getting over the loss of my Beauty. Sending you a big hug. It isn't easy, believe me, but TIME does heal all wounds. I know what it is like to be missing a horse! My thoughts and prayers are coming your way.
~~Cheryl Ann~~