Followers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?














This evening we went to a graduation party for Kate M.  Daughter of long time friends and babysitter for Finn and Coop.  Mary Pat's gardens provided a beautiful setting.













We have known Kate since the day she was born.  It is hard to believe that she is ready to go off to college.
Lots of familiar faces....

Mary Pat and Kate....

Jen and Finn....

Kevin and Coop...

Kate's pals...


Scott (Kate's Dad)...

Ready to go home....


Good bye Mary Pat....good bye Kevin....

On the way home, we stopped at Wegmans to get the Sunday papers.  While Gary ran in, I took a picture of the sky.

When we got back to the farm, we went into the studio to check on the leaf castings.  We uncovered them, turned them over and they seem to be hardening the way they're supposed to.
We mixed mortar and sand with water....NO RECIPE, so we hoped for the best.  When the leaves dry out a little, they can be peeled off.

Ready to crash!
The horses are in the indoor, it must be after 7pm (8:15).
When I finish this up, I hope to return to the video I started this afternoon.  "Seven Pounds"....so far I don't get it.  Last night I watched doubt and liked it a lot.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

(psst...watch it again, it will make more sense and you'll appreciate the meaning behind it).

The gardens are wonderful. All the green in New York fascinates me. It is so dry here this summer so little grows. Everything you have is big, green and beautiful. I love it. I have now added this to one of the places I want to see. :)