Followers

Friday, May 31, 2024

The Day After

Sunny and we hit 75 degrees this afternoon.




After chores I grabbed some jumper cables and Gary helped me get our little (oldish) John Deere going.    It has not been used for over a year as it needed some work done on it and has been parked in the shed.  I'm giving it to my friend Andrea as her son is a great mechanic and at the very least she can use it to drag her arena.  We do not need 4 lawn tractors.
It started right up, but still needs some work....maybe the carburetor.
After lunch Little Wonder and I went down to Country Max for some dog cookies, salt blocks and 8 bags of shavings.



Finished up some laundry and dinner was Italian sausage with peppers and onions and a salad

As per usual we took it easy before chores and caught up with the latest news on DT.  What a fool!  And his buddies are just like him, pretending he has done nothing wrong.  I heard from two of my friends in France and they were thrilled with the verdict yesterday.  Can you even imagine how we look to the rest of the world?????  The convention in July is going to be WILD!!!!





Both boys went straight for their new salt blocks and I removed them from their stalls before leaving the barn.  They would not leave them alone.


All tucked in and that's that.
Night all.

 

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

D T cannot win this round at all !!! The news would be world wide. We use our ride on mower to tow a small trailer, load the firewood from the shed and up the ramp to the lawn then the next ramp to the deck. But it is fairly new, so also mows our small lawn.They are so handy, you will so enjoy the new one.

Val Ewing said...

I don't think the history books will be kind to that DT and what is happening. The way he is getting support from all the crazies is just insane.

I'm not sure what to make of it.

Nice that you found someone to take that mower.

Sandra said...

I think most of the world is as terrified as we are about this guy. Boggles the mind.