Followers

Sunday, May 5, 2024

So Long Lisa

 It rained last night and continued this morning.  Lisa left before 8 to spend her last day of teaching at the Renaissance Equestrian Center.

It's always a pleasure to host her.
It was raining so hard I put the sheets back on the boys, and then went into the grooming room to clean a couple halters.
Little Wonder was pretty wet and so was I.





Back in the library, two more hibiscus blossoms appeared.  Looking forward to putting plants back on the porch.

The rain eventually stopped and I had the sheets off the boys around 11.





A little after 2 I went over to the clinic to watch a couple of my pals.  Do you remember Janet?  Who had Ronin here?  She and her boy had a great lesson.

Next, Mary H. rode one of Dawn's lesson horses.  Such a good boy and capable of third level dressage.  They both did well.

Said so long to Lisa (who is on her way back to Florida about now) and got back to the farm before 4.
Grilled chicken and potato salad for dinner.

Ran a couple quick errands before tucking Buddy and Rebel in for the night.  It was still very grey out there.






Night all.

PS
Look who lifted 525 pounds today!!!!  Such concentration!




1 comment:

Sandra said...

Holy moly, that's a lot of weight. I think he is strong! I'm looking forward to getting the plants out, too. The room does look bare afterward.It's been a long time since I have been involved in clinics and shows. I surprisingly don't miss it.