Followers

Thursday, May 9, 2024

Short and Sweet

Not a picture taking day, but a beautiful, crisp morning.



After chores I spent a little time tuning into the "trial."  Little Wonder joined me.  A couple of days ago I had mown the lawn and outdoor arena and all of a sudden my nose was going crazy with all the pollen in the air.  Now I am back to blowing my nose and cough off and on.  Better not be a cold!

At 1 I was at the library for bridge. 
Stopped for grain and savings on the way home and treated Gary to dinner at Rorbachs.  Back to the farm in time for chores.



Night all.

 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Your farm is gorgeous! I hope it's just the pollen and not a cold. You've had enough of this.

Nancy J said...

Lovely view with that first scene. Spring flowers look like your days are getting warmer.