Followers

Thursday, May 2, 2024

Company Coming

I could not ask for more perfect weather.  Sunny and around 70.






This was laundry day, sheet changing and I played bridge at the library.
Came in third, but it was still a good time.  The leaves on the trees in the village have really started popping out.


I got home around 4....
and got things together for dinner.  Leftover vegetarian chili on rice with a big salad.

Out for chores at 7:15 and found the boys in the outdoor arena.


When they hear me whistle, they come right over.


Cooled off a little, but we will be in the 60s or above for the next 7 days.
Tomorrow Lisa El-Ramey will be coming up from Florida to do another dressage clinic at the Renaissance Equestrian Center and she will be staying with us through Sunday.  She is one of the best instructors I have ever watched give lessons as she is a very clear communicator.


Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

They are good boys. I think you may be the most social person I have 'met'. I believe it's one of the reasons you and Gary have stayed so young! Enjoy your company.