Followers

Thursday, May 16, 2024

Got It

It was dry, grey and then so sunny.


When I turned the horses out, Rebel went into Buddy's stall and Buddy went into his.

After that, it was the pasture as usual.




As soon as we finished chores, we went down to Lowes and bought the John Deere 170 and it should be delivered on Saturday.  Hopefully Scott can get the old lawn tractor going again so I can use it on the pastures.
At 1 I was at the library for bridge.  By the time I got home the sky was stunning.

Our new apple trees seem to be doing very well.


Like I said....now that the tulips are disappearing, we are moving into the purples.

We had an early dinner, took it easy for awhile and I was out for chores around 8,







It looks like we are going to continue to have some good weather.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

The flowers look great as well as the apple trees!

Yes, we too are going to have some nice weather this weekend too. I am looking forward to it.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Sandra said...

It's currently dreary but the sun is attempting to break through.The boys had a couple of hours on grass yesterday and will have an added hour today and so forth. They will be on fully next week. You will enjoy your new mower.