Followers

Monday, May 27, 2024

Rice and Beans

The weather was weird today.  Sunshine, rain and very strong winds.  I put the masks and fly spray on the horses and Rebel thought it was a good reason to roll.


Both horses had itchy fly bites on their chests.






Mid morning I made yet another trip to Wegmans.
Time to make a big bean salad.

Gary spent part of the day planting seeds in the gardens and I started pulling out sticky weeds by the pergola.  I had defrosted some vegetarian chili and added some rice to it for dinner.

Chores at 8.  Super windy at that time.







Little Wonder is very happy to have his nice clean bed back.  The other one was just too small.
Night all.


 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

We've had a lot of rain, our sump pump is working overtime. The mosquitos are fierce. I'm not complaining, yet.