Followers

Thursday, May 23, 2024

Spring Shots

What a gorgeous day.  70s and lower humidity.








After chores I checked out my email and went to Wegmans for a few things.
At noon I put the boys in the grooming room as the vet was coming for their spring shots.



Buddy's owner stopped over and they had a short visit.  He definately knew it was her!!!

Amy did not arrive until 1:30.  

Back in the house.... Little Wonder and I took a break.  Gary continued to work in the gardens.  A never ending job.
We had two huge blossoms today.
And check out the strawberries.  The plants are huge
and we should have berries in a few weeks.
I'm about ready to start picking some of the lettuce.
We had a sub (Danny's Favorite) from Wegmans for lunch, so I did not make a full dinner.  
Just pasta with onions and fresh tomatoes in a bowl.  No bread.  No salad.
Chores at 8.





Night all.

 

3 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Another crazy busy day there!

Sandra said...

I a person can have a mad crush on a dog, I am that person! Buddy loves his person. Mark intended to weed but we've had a lot of rain overnight.

Sandra said...

If a person could...