Followers

Thursday, April 4, 2024

Ta Daa. 2,000,136 Page Views!

I started posting my Journal on February 22nd, 2008 and have only missed three days.  Tonight I looked at my counter and have over 2 million page views.  It took a long time and I can't believe it.  It always amazes me that anyone cares what I do everyday.  I have met people from all around the world and have learned so much about them and different cultures.

We had another dreary day.

Plenty of mud.


I am thinking about selling all but one of my African drums, since I have not played in ages.  The one below is my favorite.  A Wula, made in West Africa.  It's in perfect shape and has given me so much pleasure....so many good memories.
I stopped at Country Max to pick up some grain, shavings and cookies for the boys on my way to bridge at the library.  First time in a month and my partner and I came in first place.
I started on dinner when I got back to the farm and put Buddy and Rebel in a little early again....with some bran mash mixed in with the grain/beet pulp.  Just don't like this crazy weather.

Buddy always comes out to greet me.

I think Rebel spent much of the day in the back of this run-in.  5 piles of manure.





I made Mac and cheese with caramelized onions and fresh tomato.

So good and lots of leftovers.
Time to get by the fire.
Night all.



2 comments:

thecrazysheeplady said...

You do an amazing job with your blog! And everything else :-).

Sandra said...

Wow, that's a lot of views! Congrats on your bridge win. I should make some Mac & Cheese, that sounds good.