Followers

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Another Winner

We started off grey...then some rain and eventually the sun came out. 64 degrees.



After chores I trimmed out some oat grass from the center garden and then it started to rain.
Looks much better without it all falling over.


Rehearsal today. I recorded many songs on my phone so I am able to practice with them.  Tom, on the other hand, recorded them using a proper system and got some that sounded pretty good.






All I had to eat today was eggs and toast, so I was very hungry when I got home and we went out for an early dinner.
Back home in time for evening chores.


No matter what the weather is like, Rebel and Buddy can't wait to go in their stalls.










Night all.

 

3 comments:

Val Ewing said...

My little pony likes going into the stall in the shed, but the mules absolutely refuse to go into the shed. Odd!

We had beautiful weather here yesterday and looks like more this week. I'm hoping for a nice rain tonight we still need rain to help things grow.

Sandra said...

I like the music! It was warm yesterday, today is cooler but sunny. LW should be in ads, he has the magic.

Sandra said...

I wrote a response that disappeared, so I'll try again. I really like the music. We were warm yesterday, cooler today but sunny.