Followers

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Another Spa Day

Perfect weather for me.  Bright and a high of 62ish.





I was in the house for about an hour and Alice arrived at 10.


The boys really got the treatment today.  There was enough hair from their coats to make a good sized pillow.





Rebel is totally patient while Buddy is being groomed....but Buddy wants to mess around when it's Rebel's turn.



I was sure they would roll within minutes....but it did not happen.


We went down to the diner for lunch....
and when I got back to the farm, started


mowing the lawn.  It's so green and Lucious.



Gary finished the hand mowing and I tucked in the boys.



I could not believe they were both still clean!
Ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner with leftover Mac salad.
And yet another blossom!
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Love all of the flowers! Wow!
Everything is greening here too and we got a LOT of rain last night.

Spa day! Lovely!

Sandra said...

Alice has become comfortable with the boys. We had about 3" of rain yesterday. Things will green up soon. Your flowers a so pretty.