Followers

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

So Tired....Just 7:30.

Well, the morning started out at 50 degrees and the temperature kept going down.  Might hit 29 tonight.



This is colic weather, so I put the sheets on the boys and brought in some bran for tomorrow morning.
I made a quick trip to Wegmans and Country Max as I needed some shavings.

This afternoon we had a rehearsal and a gig is coming up on Monday at the Chili Community Center.

Forgot to take photos and did not get good recordings.
Home after 4.
Breakfast for dinner and all I want to do is snooze.
Fortunately doing evening chores woke me up enough to do this post.



Got the boys tucked in and I am out of gas.





My buddy and I are off duty.

Night all.

 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

That song always makes me sad. I hope you can rest today. I think you need a recharge.

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.