Followers

Saturday, April 6, 2024

We Lucked Out...

What a gorgeous day.










Chores went quickly this morning.





I was back in the house before 9 and finished up a few things before our first two guests arrived at 10:30.  They are from Connecticut and we are really going to enjoy their company.

I went to Wegmans for a couple of items and there was definately a difference in the amount of traffic.
Little Wonder and I went out for a short time to take down more bamboo.  Just a little to go.




I did manage to make a good dinner.  Pork chops, mashed potatoes and corn salad.

I wasted a lot of time trying to figure out a way to watch the men's Final Four as it was not available on our tv. Was able to stream it for about 8 minutes.  Chores were done a little late.








Got the boys tucked in and now our second couple is here.  I will have to take photos of them tomorrow.


Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

You really are a welcoming, gracious person. I would not be able to have guests like this. They are lucky to be there! We had roaring wind all day yesterday. Your day looks much better.