Followers

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday is only the third day I have missed posting since 2008 and it's because I spent most of the day and night in bed with that rotten cold.  The only thing I did was barn chores.  And the sad part is we have had company for 5 days.  I sure hope no one else gets this and have been keeping my distance.  Little Wonder, Sidney and Seymour know something is off and when I am in bed the all join me.

Here a a few shots from both days.  Not in a picture taking mood.

















I made some Naan bread pizzas tonight but am not doing to well in the eating department.
Going back to bed.
Night all.

 

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day.

Sandra said...

I'm really sorry to read you are so ill. I have fingers crossed this will be short.

Val Ewing said...

:(
Really hope you start feeling better soon.

Doggonit.