Followers

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Still Snowing

It was very cold, windy and snowing this morning.  Once again I put the horse's hay behind the grooming room so they would have some protection.  Too windy under the shed roof.


Gary had Yoga, lunch and a meeting so we finished chores very quickly.  Inside by 9am.
My buddies and I were able to just veg all day.  I did get tested for Covid yesterday....negative there, but positive for flu.  This is my 8th day so I hope it will go away soon.  Slept better last night.  I'm going to be first in line for a flu shot this fall.



It was still ugly at chore time.  The boys sheets were wet and they had rolled in the indoor.  They had spent some time in the pasture looking for grass.



I actually made dinner tonight.  For some reason I wanted fried cabbage (with onions and apples) so I made that....roasted some potatoes and served it with chicken.  Pretty blah looking but it tasted great.

Night all.

 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Hope you get over the flu soon. Yeah, we took all the shots this past fall. But I always do know.

It didn't stop whatever I picked up last week though.

Sandra said...

I wasn't vigilant about the flu shot until I had a very bad case of influenza winter '17. Along with the flu came walking pneumonia. I was actually unwell for a good 6 months. I never miss it now. Funny how that got my attention! Take it as easy as you can. Pretty please Jenny for more soup.