Followers

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Check Out The Calendar

An amazing sunrise this morning.





It took awhile for it to warm up, but it did get into the lower 60s (no sunshine).

No coat for Little Wonder today.

I hustled through chores as I thought the farrier was going to arrive at 9.  Put the horses in the grooming room, picked their feet and waited....


Called the farrier twice...no answer....then I went back into the house and checked my calendar.  My appointment is for tomorrow!
Turned the boys back out and eventually took off their sheets.

Classic Reubens were on tap for dinner.  I had prepared some sauerkraut and put it in the oven for awhile and then started putting them together before evening chores.



The temperature in the barn was 50, so the boys are naked.



Gary worked on one of the gardens trying to get rid of some vines that end up covering the stone walls.

Made the Reubens and served them with roasted potatoes and Gary's dill pickles.  Classic!
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

I do that once in a while...last week I was a day off all week!

Our farriers are coming today also! It is a father son team that comes to visit as much as trim. They are such a pleasure to have here.

Sandra said...

Naked boys! Well, I think the farrier is there now. It's annoying when that happens and it does happen. I like everything about a rueben but the sauerkraut. The sunrise was fantastic.