Followers

Monday, March 25, 2024

And Now The Snow Is Gone

A cold start to the day, but we ended up in the 50s with some wind.

We finished chores in record time this morning.  I must be feeling better!

I had all the ingredients and decided to make a pot of soup.  At first I thought about beans and greens, but then added a little Italian sausage, onions, garlic, cannellini beans, spinach, chicken stock and a bag of our homemade sauce.
Once again I practiced playing my bass uke for about an hour.  Looking forward to our rehearsal on Wednesday.  After that it was nap time.


Still gorgeous when it was time to tuck the boys in for the night.



The paddock was a muddy mess next to the shed roof.








The soup was delicious and we have a lot left for lunches.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Wow, the grasses sure look green!

Spring is really charging forward.

Sandra said...

It looks like a great day. We have strong wind and snow. We both love soup! I'm happy you are feeling better.