Followers

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Getting Greener Every Day

Bright and in the high 40s all day.



Gary spent the morning helping his friend at the vacuum shop and when he got home I eventually made a trip to the bank and Wegmans.  They had hundreds of plants and cut flowers all over the place.






Gary likes to be outside and is working on turning over the manure pile.  Pretty soon a friend is going to come over and remove it.   That will be nice.
Seeing that I had the need for a fire, I picked up sticks and any big branches that were handy and got one going.  The kitchen felt so good.
I had leftover sauerkraut and made a "Germanish" dinner.  Pumpernickel bread, sharp cheddar cheese, apples, German potato salad....the sauerkraut and white hots.
Yum.  Once again we ate before evening chores.





Tucked the boys in





a little after 7.
Still taking it easy.
Night all.



 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Ohhhh all those wonderful flowers!

Makes me want to run out and see them in my yard. Hahah. Not yet!

Busy day, and your meals always look divine.

Sandra said...

We have a few inches of snow but it is warming up, so the snow won't last. Those flowers made me want them. I'm happy you got a fire.