Followers

Monday, March 11, 2024

Our Annual Lunch at Main Street Pizza

There was snow on the ground and it was blowing like crazy again.  Fortunately the sun was brilliant.





This afternoon we were finally able to connect with our friends Al and Brenda and headed to Batavia for lunch at Main Street Pizza.  If you have never been there, I would highly recommend it.  The menu is huge, but my choice is for their pasta (all made fresh) lunch special.  12 bucks!!!!  I always get the same thing.
You can chose from at least 10 dishes and get a salad and warm bread on the side.  One of the salads is an antipasto (huge and loaded).  That's what Al and I ordered.
Gary got a chicken pesto sandwich with parmesan fries.
I got rigatoni bolognase....
Al got chicken parm.
Brenda got a meatball sandwich (minus the bread) with a side of parmesan fries.
Every meal was off the charts....no need to make dinner tonight.
Needless to say, my pals and I took a nap this afternoon.

It was so nice and light out, I did chores a little later.













Over and out.
Night all.


 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

What a wonderful selection of meals to choose from, and more light at night, well done for you up north, our mornings are so dark now.

Sandra said...

That food looks so good! We were up tp about 70 F yesterday Crazy weather.