Followers

Thursday, March 21, 2024

6PM - 15 Degrees With The Wind

Not too much sun today, but plenty of strong wind.





Last night and this morning Little Wonder did not want to go out to the barn.  Smart dog.  He did handle a very short potty break and joined me tonight.
Gary got a fire going and then did some errands.
I spent some time on the phone catching up with Carol B. down in Florida.

Much of my agenda still involves resting, some coughing and using a lot of Kleenex.  I did sleep well last night but still have a ways to go.



I made blueberry pancakes for dinner. Yum.  LW and both cats thought they tasted pretty good too.


Felt sorry for the boys, so tucked them in a little early and gave them some warm water.  The heater was on all day in the water trough.




Now off to do more of the same.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

LW, you make me think of our time away in the caravan with Felicity, our silver tabby cat. It was SO cold, I had to carry her to a toilet place under the shearing shed, we were staying on a huge sheep station. The morning we packed up to leave, it was minus 5 Celsius in the awning, that was with a gas heater going, and when we took the poles down, it stood standing there coated in ice.They said we camped in the coldest place and that they were the worst frosts for about 20 years. So, LW, you are very wise to scuttle out and in so fast.Maybe your warmer days will come soon

Sandra said...

One of the inside/outside cats wanted out at 6:00 this morning. Until I opened the door! He changed his mind. He likes his comfort. LW melts my heart. Every time. We got a couple of inches of snow last night with more to come. We really need moisture, so I'm happy about it.