Followers

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Snow What?


Of course I woke up extra early and with the time change it was pitch black outside.  It will take me a couple days to adjust.

It took awhile....but the snow did come back.

By the way, the apple Betty pie (which we tested last night) was delicious!




Fortunately we had a fire going much of the day.


After chores I ran a couple errands in Brockport and didn't I have to go back one more time as I forgot to pick up a perscription.  The wind was outrageous all day long and will continue tomorrow.





The barn temperature was 32 and I brought out some hot water just to be nice.
The boys are doing well with the stall arrangement and I cut about 15 minutes off my morning chore time.
It was still snowing when I got back to the house.
Leftovers for dinner.
Night all.



 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

We are going to be 67 F today! LW needs to be a dog model. :) That pie makes me want it.