Followers

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Brilliant All Day Long

But it hardly got above 32 degrees.  Once again I woke up early and this is how the moon looked at 6:30am.

Before going out for chores, the sunrise was another beauty.

So cold, I put the hay in the path of the sun.






Gary is still helping me in the morning.  Today I could really feel an improvement in my energy level.
My friend Mary Pat sent me some Irish lace curtains that she can't use in her house.  Today I decided to see how they would look and put them on two windows in the bedroom....

and 4 windows in the living room.
What a difference.  Filtered light and a very European feel.




By 3pm we were all pooped.  Gary watched basketball and the rest of us took it easy.
I did manage to go through some U Bass tutorials for about an hour and will continue to do this.  Learned a lot.
Leftovers for dinner and this time we ate before chores.










I definately was feeling quite a bit better today.
Night all.



 

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Beautiful curtains, and that sunshine with rays peeping through, stunning.

Val Ewing said...

If I had my way, all windows would have laced curtains, except when I needed the sun to be blocked out on hot summer days.

Those are beautiful.
I love how the light comes through them.

Sandra said...

The curtains are lovely. A very nice gift. We had a foot of snow yesterday and then it rained overnight and will continue later in the day. Kind of a mess.