Followers

Sunday, March 3, 2024

Lasagna 101

We started off the morning with heavy fog.  Before we went out for chores, Sid wanted out and Little Wonder wanted to come in.










Little by little I could start seeing the trees behind the pasture.


After chores I started making some sauce as after not having made it for a very long time...we really needed to have some lasagna.
This time I used some mild Italian sausage with yellow peppers and onions.









I had three pieces left and decided to make them into rolls (which I tucked into one end of the pan).
It weighed a ton!
In the meantime, Gary went down to St. Lukes for the final Winter Serenades Concert featuring Chris Wilson.  He is from this area and has quite a fan club.  I streamed it at home and took some videos.



Sid and LW kept me company.




We must have hit about 50 degrees by late afternoon, but it was still very dreary.
Gary got home around 5:30 and I went out to tuck the boys in.  Both were filthy.





We were definately ready for dinner.
It was so delicious!!!!

Gary brought home some flowers....finally have some for my kitchen table.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

The lasagna looks delicious. Mark has suggested I make it, but I haven't felt like it. He has a very good voice, I can see why he's popular.