Followers

Saturday, March 30, 2024

March Madness

I will confess....I have been watching a little basketball.  Today it was the women's division.  Never was tuned into this in the past....



I find it hard to believe that these daffodils popped back up after being covered with snow and hit with temperatures below freezing.

At 9am we met with a neighbor who does all kinds of small construction projects (he is the one who installed our storm doors).  There are 3 things we would like to get done and hopefully it will happen.  It will make a difference in how the front of our house looks....will take some photos so you can see the before.
Gary worked outside much of the day, mostly on gardens.  A head start.  Little Wonder and I did our thing in front of the fire.





Around 6 Jen stopped up with a dinner delivery.  She made a big pot of taco soup and shared it with us.
I put the boys in for the night....





and we ate when I got back in the house.
Jenny brought corn chips, cheese and sour cream to garnish the soup.  SO GOOD!
All I had to do was make a salad.  She takes such good care of us!

Guess I will go back out by the fire.  Gary was able to find a little more wood today.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

sounds like a very quiet day!

Sandra said...

Mark watches basketball, so I get to hear some of it, but not at all interested!Jen is a real sweet. The soup looks delicious/