Followers

Friday, March 29, 2024

Stuck in the 40s

It's just about the wind..... makes it feel so much colder.





I picked the indoor (the boys think it's their toilet) after chores and then went in to start a fire.
We had dinner at lunch time and breakfast for dinner.
I thought I was thawing out some spaghetti sauce and was going to put it on some leftover lasagna I had defrosted....then discovered it was the pizza sauce I had saved.  Change of plans.  I grabbed a couple flat breads and made pizza.  No mozzarella cheese, so I used sharp cheddar.


It was delicious.

This one hibiscus plant keeps popping out new blossoms.
Late afternoon we had visitors.
Jen and Merlin would like to come over next week to mess around in the indoor.  (Merlin lives around the corner).
He is such a handsome dude!



Chores at 6:30.  The boys left their hay this morning so they must be getting more grass.





My choice for dinner was scrambled eggs and an English Muffin.  Gary was on duty for himself.
Night all.

 

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

We have the same cold wind here, and have lit the fire, almost unheard of for us in March!!!Lunch and dinner still look very tasty.

Val Ewing said...

It was a typical March cold windy day here too.
Looks like a good dinner.

Sandra said...

We are in the 40s but no wind. Merlin is a handsome dude! We call that make-your-own-dinner night. Mark always has an omelette.