Followers

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Ahhh...Back to Music

Not too bad out there today.  Sunny off and on with a little wind.






After chores I make a quick trip to Brockport to pick up my new reading glasses.  Gary spent a few hours with a friend at his shop and finally, we had a She Sings rehearsal.  Today it was at Bodziaks with amps and mics.  What an improvement.  Learning some new songs.





Got home around 5 with no hope for making dinner.  Tucked the boys in






and put on some Pajamas for tonight.  Tomorrow it will be sheets again.


Gary picked Barber's for dinner.  It was busy and we did not eat until about 8:30.
He had a burger and curly fries....
I went for a gigantic salad.
We are out of wood and I can't stand not having a fire.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I like the new music. We are cold for a few days, then it starts to warm. We also don't have any wood, which feels ridiculous considering the downed trees in the yard. Dinner looks good!