Followers

Saturday, March 2, 2024

I Forgot My Camera (Phone)

This was one ugmo day and it rained off and on creating lots of mud in the paddocks.

Little Wonder started off his day with carrots.  After I cut them up for the horses, I save 3 little pieces for him.

We went out to the barn as usual and I forgot to take my phone.  Too lazy to go back to the house so no photos....blah blah blah.  Gary went out to fill the water buckets and dump the wheel barrow and I was totally unproductive after chores.  (Tho I did practice a few songs on my bass....trying to learn "Lodi."  Do you remember that song?  Clearance Clearwater Revival.  The Rainbow Girls do a great version and  I may take the lead on that one).

I attempted to take a nap and caught up on the latest political disasters of the day.  Is there going to be any justice out there?  With so many trials getting delayed it would make my day if T finally gets taken down for trying to pay off SD.  No man or woman from any party should be able to run for office until all has been sorted out so people know (in advance) who they are voting for.  Anyway, I did go out to do evening chores and found that Buddy and Rebel had wet sheets covered with sand from rolling in the indoor arena.




2 mud pies.




No cooking tonight so we went down to the diner for club sandwiches.
Night all.



 

2 comments:

lilysgrannie said...

Here in California, Lodi is a ukulele club standard. It's a fun song to play.

Sandra said...

Yum yum, carrots! I desperately want to believe there will be justice done, but our system has been so thoroughly corrupted I have trouble seeing that happen.